Anthem Denver is part a family of churches helping people find their way back to God. The Anthem family of churches is united around shared mission, vision, values, and submission to the Lordship of King Jesus. In our cities, we are working to obey Jesus in helping people find their way back to God.
Sundays At 5pm
3101 W 31st Ave
Denver, CO 80211
Location & Time
On Sunday nights, we gather as a church to worship together, learn the Scriptures, pray for one another, and create space to hear from the Spirit.
Location: 3101 W 31st Ave, Denver, CO 80211 (The Sanctuary Church)
**We have a dedicated parking lot east of the church, with an entrance on Grove St.
Anthem Kids: Ages 0 - 5
Ages 6 & Older: We encourage to join us in the main gathering to sing, pray, and learn from the Scriptures.
WHAT ARE SUNDAYS LIKE?
Sunday gatherings at Anthem are about 80-90 minutes in length. Our Sunday gatherings typically look like this:
- We start with worshiping Jesus by singing. Lyrics are projected onto a screen.
- Someone will get up and share a quick welcome, a few next steps for those who are new to our church, and any important things coming up.
- We’ll have a brief moment to say 'hi" to someone, or just hang in your seat and get settled.
- One of our pastors will share a teaching from the Bible. If you want to check out some past sermons, click here to watch/listen to past sermons →
- We end our gathering with responding to the word of God and the message of the gospel by: singing, receiving communion, giving, and praying for one another.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Our Sunday gatherings might look different from what some families are used to in that our kids, above the age of 5, join us in our service. We believe this provides the opportunity for them to learn to sing, pray and learn from the Scriptures as a family and community, which we believe is both benefitial for the children and parents. To help facilitate this, we provide age-appropriate activity bags for your children.
Our kids ministry is available during our gatherings for infants—age 5. Upon arriving, head to the main entrance and down the stairs to the right, and we'll happily show you how to check in your child. If this is your first time checking in your child, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get all set up.
Drop Us A Line
Would you like to give us a heads up you're coming? Ready to check out Anthem in person? We can't wait to meet you in person. If you'd like to give us a heads up you're coming, simply fill out the form below by clicking the button.